When you think of excellence in Minnetonka Schools, who comes to mind? A teacher? A para? Another staff member? A school volunteer? You have the chance to nominate that person for a District Child-centered Excellence award!
Award categories include:
- Bradley G. Board Award for Excellence in Elementary Education
- Minnetonka Employee Award for Child-centered Excellence
- Minnetonka Award for Child-centered Excellence in Teaching
- Minnetonka Award for Child-centered Excellence in Teaching E-learners
- Team Award for Child-centered Collaboration
- Joyce Gustafson Memorial Award
- Spinnaker Award
- Minnetonka Community Education Awards
Those selected as award honorees will be celebrated at the Celebration of Excellence awards ceremony, which this year is Thursday, May 11, 2023 at the MHS Arts Center.
Please take a few minutes to acknowledge a district employee or school volunteer for their dedication and impact. Submit your nomination by March 5, 2023.
Learn about the award categories, see past years’ winners and submit your nomination here: www.minnetonkaschools.org/celebrate.