Online Education for All Minnesota Students
Minnetonka Schools offers Tonka Online, an exceptional e-learning experience for students in grades K-12. This fully online program allows students anywhere in Minnesota to have access to the same highly qualified teachers and innovative curriculum that the Minnetonka Public School District is known for providing.
Minnetonka Curriculum, Minnetonka Teachers, Your Home Town
Minnetonka Public Schools is a national leader in public education, frequently touted as the best public school district in Minnesota by Niche.com. Our district focuses on world-class, child-centered excellence, and is dedicated to helping each student reach their potential. Tonka Online, our e-learning program, has been around for 10 years and recently expanded to cover grades K-12. Minnetonka's emphasis on excellence and our years of experience in e-learning ensures that your child is getting an education you can trust.
With Tonka Online, you can expect:
- Full K-12 program in English & Spanish Immersion for new K-1 students starting Fall 2022.
- Flexibility for students to learn at their own pace, in their own space.
- All courses are developed in-district and taught by real Minnetonka teachers with experience in providing online and traditional education.
- Each course has been adapted for online learning to ensure students receive an exceptional experience.
- Minnetonka teachers will work with your student to guide them through their online experience and help them to achieve personalized success.
- Minnetonka's courses meet the highest quality curricular expectations of the Minnetonka School District and are fully accredited.
- Earn a Minnetonka Public Schools diploma online.