Our Human Resources team is happy to serve our 1,400 employees--including teachers, principals, office assistants, paraprofessionals, custodians, nutrition services staff, technology staff and administrators--and prospective employees who want to join our commitment to world-class, child-centered excellence!
This is a great place to work. Join us!
We know our people are our greatest asset, so we attract and retain employees who are among the best in their field. We are focused on world-class, child-centered excellence and student achievement is consistently among the top in the state and nation. We have high expectations for character, community, behavior, respect, responsibility, and service. Parent and community involvement in our schools is unmatched.
- Be a part of one of the most highly respected school districts in Minnesota and the U.S.
- Access leading edge classroom technology with reliable tech support and professional development
- Be supported and appreciated by a highly involved parent community
- Engender respect from students because you are respectful of our students
- Be able to tailor learning experiences with differentiated curriculum and materials
- Have opportunities to collaborate with colleagues and learn from leaders in your field
- Find a culture of support and gratitude for a job well done
We encourage you to apply! By any measure of educational excellence, Minnetonka Public Schools excels. We are a community committed to families and children, one that values and supports education, and has a hometown community feel.
Opportunities with other employers
School bus drivers are needed! Contact First Student to apply. Please note that bus drivers are employed by a private bus company, not the school district.
Minnetonka Public Schools offers several key resources in support of employee well-being.
- Bargaining Unit Contracts
- Data Requests
- Distinguished Educators & Nat'l Boards
- دعم موظفي المدرسة
- Employee Policies
- Employee Wellness Committee
- HR Team
- HR Questions by Position
- دعم إضافي للوالد في المنطقة
- تعزيز الرفاه الإيجابي
- Title IX Training
- المجلس الاستشاري للصحة النفسية