Resident Enrollment Checklist
Not sure if you are a resident in the Minnetonka School District?
- Click here to find out if you live in-district.
- If you are not a resident, visit our Open Enrollment Checklist instead.
If you live in the Minnetonka Public Schools district boundaries, follow these steps to begin the enrollment process.
- Begin your enrollment process by claiming your MySSO account. If you have another child in the District, you already have an account. If you are not in our system and unable to claim an account, please fill out this form to begin your enrollment.
- Log in to MySSO as the primary guardian and click the Skyward icon. If you are the primary guardian, it will be located under Home (see screenshot below).
- Be prepared to upload your child's birth certificate and proof of address (a utility bill or driver's license, for example) and immunization records during the online enrollment process. A scan or photo image of these documents is acceptable. Proof of address is required with every registration, even if you already have a student enrolled in the district.
- The priority deadline for resident registration is January 15. If you apply after the priority deadline, first-choice schools or programs may already be filled.
- Look for communication on your school placement offer by February 15.
- Visit our New Family Resources page to discover more helpful information about Minnetonka Public Schools.
Start your Enrollment
Minnetonka's Explorers program offers school aged childcare for children in grades K-5 before and after school and on non-school days. Explorers is a high-quality childcare program that provides children opportunities to learn through a wide variety of activities such as art, music, science projects, games, writing, reading, crafts, outdoor play, computers, practicing social skills, gym time, dramatic play, and much more! There is a balance of activity options that includes large group, small group, and individual choices.
Contact Student Accounting
Student last names A-L:
Student last names M-Z:
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Minnetonka Schools Student Registration
5621 County Rd 101
Minnetonka, MN 55345
*Please note, to schedule a tour you may call the school of interest directly or complete our visit form.