Celebration of Excellence
When you think of excellence in Minnetonka Schools, who comes to mind that helps to make the District exceptional? A teacher? A para? Another staff member? A school volunteer? You have the chance to nominate that person for a District Child-centered Excellence award!
Those selected as award honorees will be celebrated at the Celebration of Excellence awards ceremony on May 12. Please take a few minutes to acknowledge a district employee or school volunteer for their dedication and impact. Review this website to learn about the award categories, see past years’ winners and submit your nomination.
Nominations for the 2022 Celebration of Excellence are closed.
2022 Celebration of Excellence
Join Minnetonka Schools for a special 2022 Celebration of Excellence awards program, honoring several of the District’s outstanding teachers, staff and community volunteers. The event will take place on Thursday, May 12 at the Arts Center at Minnetonka High School. All are welcome. It is open to the public and will also be live-streamed. A reception begins at 6:00 p.m. in the Arts Center lobby, and the awards ceremony begins at 7 p.m.
The program will include the live presentation of awards, recorded interviews and feature videos of award honorees. It will be hosted by Superintendent Dr. Dennis Peterson.
- Bradley G. Board Award for Excellence in Elementary Education
- Minnetonka Employee Awards for Child-Centered Excellence
- Minnetonka Awards for Child-Centered Excellence in Teaching
- Minnetonka Awards for Child-centered Excellence in Teaching E-learners
- Team Award for Child-Centered Collaboration
- Joyce Gustafson Memorial Award
- Spinnaker Award
- Minnetonka Community Education Awards