الاحتفال بسنوات 50
This year we celebrated 50 extraordinary years of teaching, learning and growing. Scenic Heights Elementary school opened its doors in September of 1967.
- We are located on 17 acres of land.
- Our building is 26,500 square feet.
- Originally 18 classrooms (and 2 Kindergarten rooms), we have grown to 38 classrooms.
- We are a Reward School based on our exceptional student outcomes and success in closing achievement gaps.
- We offer the state's premier Chinese language immersion program beginning in Kindergarten.
- Ranked as the #1 Best Public Elementary School in Minnesota by niche.com in 2017.
A special thank you to all of the former teachers, administrators and alumni who helped us celebrate 50 years!
- On June 2, 2017, former faculty were provided a school tour led by current student ambassadors.
- On June 3, 2017, a public celebration was held with remarks from current and former principals, superintendents and teachers.