Important 2021 Prom Information
- Prom will take place on Saturday, May 22 from 8:00-10:00 p.m. on Veterans Field at Minnetonka High School.
- MHS seniors only will be admitted to the dance. Junior’s who are coming as a guest of a MHS senior, will also be admitted.
- Seniors may purchase tickets online through Vanco the weeks of May 10-21. The cost is $20.00 per person. You must show your ticket on your phone to be scanned to enter the dance.
- Seniors in need of financial assistance can check in the counseling office with Aubrey Roley for support. All juniors going as a date with a senior will need to pay for their own ticket as there is no aid available.
- Any junior MUST be escorted by a MHS senior.
- No alumni this year.
- You must have your “ticket” and valid student ID to enter the dance.
- A print off from skyward will work if you do not have a MHS ID.
- Masks are optional.
There will be a prom group photo taken at 9:45p.m. for all who would like to be included.
- A free photo booth will be available during the evening. Photos will be available in a google drive folder shared after the event.
- There will NOT be a professional photographer.
- No family photos will be permitted on campus due to COVID restrictions.
- To be admitted to Prom, you are required to abide by the law and not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Students suspected of being under the influence will be detained. The student's parents will be notified to pick up their student if he/she is found to be in violation of school policy and state law. All MHS students must have an updated valid school ID and non-MHS students must have a valid ID from the school they attend.
- Appropriate attire is necessary as it is a school event and must align with the dress code rules in the MHS handbook. While some boys choose to wear a suit instead of a tux, most boys do wear a tux. Girls wear either long or short dresses. It is considered to be a “semi-formal” dance. All students must wear shoes. Preferably comfortable ones.
- There will be a coat check available but, we suggest you leave ALL personal belongings in the trunk of your car and only bring what you essentially need.
- Heels will not be allowed on the turf. Flat, comfortable shoes should be worn at all times.
- There will be no grand march due to COVID restrictions.
- There will be no refunds after the ticket is purchased.
- There will be no group transportation, such as party buses or limos allowed on campus.
- Food or beverages will not be allowed to be brought into the dance.
- Water will be provided.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- COVID Protocols will be followed. Masks are mandatory (More information to follow as restrictions change).
- All students must be picked up no later than 10:15 p.m due to the community ordinance!
- This will be a rain or shine event unless there is lightning or severe weather.
- The decision to change the location of the dance to indoors, will be made by 4:00pm on Saturday, May 22. Please check the website for this announcement.
- The event will then take place in the commons.
What: MHS Senior Prom
When: Saturday, May 22 from 8:00-10:00p.m.
Where: Veteran's Field
Click on Vanco Events link
Click "Book Now"
Select desired quantity of tickets
Complete ticket holder information
Complete payment information