Student Parking at MHS
Parking Pool Information
- Pool 1: 4 licensed Junior or Senior drivers**
- Pool 2: 3 licensed Junior or Senior drivers**
- Pool 3: 2 licensed Junior or Senior drivers**
- Pool 4: Senior Individual (if available)
Parking PERMIT Information
Students with Parking Permits need to follow these requirements:
- Park in the GREEN lot (west side of MHS) or the student portion of the Red lot .
- Always display your permit
Violations* for parking include:
- Not displaying your Parking Permit.
- Parking in the staff lots(purple,orange,blue) or first 3 rows of the red lot (closest to frontage rd).
- Parking in visitor or volunteer parking -these are marked with signs.
- Parking on the grass, curb or making your own spot. Blocking the aisles.
- Parking at Pagel Activity Center- it is separate from MHS. Cars can be ticketed/ towed from Pagel.
*These rules apply to all permit holders
Parking violations will be issued daily. If a student was issued a parking permit, but the permit is not displayed and/or the student is parked where they shouldn’t be, fees will be assessed:
- 1 ticket $10
- 2 Ticket $20
- 3 Ticket $30 + Parking Detention
- 4 Ticket $40 + All carpool participants Lose Permit for 1 week
DAILY PASS Parking
If you would like to purchase a daily pass, use this link https://minnetonka.revtrak.net/
- Passes are $5 per day
- Students can buy up to 2 Daily Parking Passes per week
- Daily Parking passes are only good for parking in the LOWER lot by the football field/dome
- (yellow on the map). Parking in any other lot will result in a ticket.
- You do not need to put anything in your car to display. Your name, license plate number and vehicle information (from your online purchase) will be given to our parking attendant.
- If you provide wrong or incomplete vehicle information, you may receive a ticket.
- Daily Passes are available for purchase on Fridays at 12:00pm the week before they are needed.
If a student is parked on campus and was not issued a permit and did not purchase a Daily Parking Pass, or is parked where they shouldn’t be, the fees are:
- 1 ticket $20
- 2 tickets $30
- 3 tickets* $40 + Boot Car (+$25)/ Parking Detention
- 4 tickets** $40 + Your car can be towed at your expense
If you receive a ticket on your car, check Skyward for the fine. It may not show up in your account for 48 hours. Tickets can be paid in person at the bursar or online via Skyward/Fee Management.
*If you are repeatedly parking in the MHS lot without a permit, and we do not have your car registered, we may boot it. The removal fee is $25. in addition to any tickets you were issued previously.
**If you repeatedly receive tickets in the MHS lot your car may be towed at your expense.
Please contact Mary Jean Watras at email@example.com if you have questions.